- Ph.D in Robust and Scalable Reinforcement Learning, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, 2027 (expected)
- MSc. in Computer Science, Delft University of Technology, 2022
- BSc. in Computer Science, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, 2018
- May 2021 - September 2021: Research Assistant
- Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI), Amsterdam
- Topic: Efficient Learning and Planning in Games with Exponential Action Spaces.
- Supervisors: Dr. Hendrik Baier and Dr. Michael Kaisers
- September 2020 - April 2021: Teaching Assistant
- TU Delft
- Duties included: Evaluating homeworks and exams, supporting students during lab hours, creating new exercises.
- Courses: Artificial Intelligence Techniques, Collaborative Artificial Intelligence, Multivariate Data Analysis (Mentor), Machine Learning 1 (Mentor)
- October 2019 - January 2020: Data Scientist
- Part of the Data Science Group in Safe Driving Challenge, collaborating with Leaseplan.
- Worked with Python and its libraries: Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Matplotlib, etc.
- October 2018 - August 2019: Software Engineer
- Everis (now part of NTT Data), Milan
- Solution Assistant in the FMCG sector, within the team working with Heineken Italia.
- I worked mainly on Web and Mobile applications, improving already existing code and also developing new solutions using C#, Java and Oracle SQL.
- July 2018 - September 2018: Intern (Project Software Developer)
- Majestic-12 Ltd, Birmingham
- Worked within a team of 3 students: we were given access to the company dataset and we had to come up and implement a new and useful tool to integrate in the company main product. The final work was really appreciated by our supervisors, who decided to develop it further in order to deploy it in the production environment.